SAP on AWS
EDI for SAP
Hansaloy: Manufacturing Excellence using SAP® HANA
by Michael Pearson
Hansaloy Corporation, a US Midwest company, manufactures bread blades, lattice, blade guides, honing equipment for bread slicers. They achieved manufacturing excellence with CONTAX and SAP HANA.
- Track Heat Lots from Vendors
- Eliminate numerous disparate systems
- Update Infrastructure and Eliminate Legacy Green screen system
- Need MRP to help manage ever growing number of materials
- Implementation Partner locally located and experienced in Manufacturing
- High-speed performance of running on the SAP HANA® platform
- Full Integration of Vendor Heat Lot throughout Supply Chain with full
- Recall functionality
- Remarkably affordable
- Leverage Reorder points and MRP to eliminate manual Purchasing processes
- Eliminated risk of running archaic systems to manage the business Payroll solution designed in SAP with additional Labor Efficiency and other ad-hoc reporting
- Adherence to SAP Manufacturing Best Practices
- Implement RF Technology to be more efficient in Production
- Analyze our Freight Spend through better reporting
- Quality Implementation to catch issues with product before shipping
“We had record Sales in the first full month on SAP in company history.” - Kim Brenner, President of Hansaloy Corporation.
Download the Case Study brochure.
Michael is President of CONTAX and claims to be one of the few people in the western world who understands SAP licensing.